- The armor was painted with Catachan Green, followed by a Devlan Mud wash, then Catachan again followed by Camo Green on the ridges. The moldy bits were then further painted with Rotting Flesh to make them stand out more.
- The skull, horns, and hooves were done with Scorched brown, Graveyard Earth, Bleached Bone, and Skull White.
- The eyes, hoses, and any other red parts were done with Scab Red, Blood Red, and just a bit of Blazing Orange.
- The left shoulder and Nurgle emblems were done with Snot Green, Goblin Green, and then coated with Badab Black to tone it down a bit. The lighter brown color was achieved with Graveyard Earth highlighted with Kommando Khaki.
- Any parchment/paper-y bits were done with Scorched Brown, Bleached Bone, Gryphonne Sepia, with some Skull White on the edges.
- The scythe handle was just scorched brown with some Snakebite Leather, while the blade was done with Boltgun, washed with Badab and Thraka Green, highlighted with Blotgun.
- Boltgun metal was used on the boltgun, with some Badab for shading, followed by Boltgun.
The mini is not entirely done yet, as I need to get some detail into the base and would like to add some more detail to the mini itself, but it's a good start. I would like to start on my actual army before I get back to finishing him, but it will happen. Thanks for reading!