Friday, March 6, 2009

New and Improved Roster Sheet



OK everyone, I have a real treat for you today. I decided to give the old Army Roster a face lift along with some much needed improvements. In this revision I added a place for walkers, increased the space for 'weapon type' and removed the 'points' column under weapons. I also made it an editable PDF Form so you can type in all your stuff before you print it out. I did have to make some sacrifices to fit in the new walker section, but I don't think it's anything that will be missed... mainly I took out some weapons lines. Please feel free to give me suggestions on improving it. Enjoy!

Update: The issue of not being able to save the file using Adobe Reader has been resolved.

- See and get other roster sheets here -

8 comments:

  1. So I downloaded. Very slick looking document! My only issue is that I can't save my lists! I have to fill it out and then print it...but I can only save it as a blank document.

    Is that normal for someone who only has a free version of acrobat reader? I love the file...so I'd like to make some lists and save them for future fights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah same problem here, you could always take a screenshot but that'd be rubbish... I dunno.

    Great sheet though, but you could have up to six (or maybe 9 if you can take them as elites) vehicles, so you might want to change that, and you can take six walkers if you take a tech priest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too had the problem with "saving."
    I love the idea though, a PDF that I can manipulate for my specific list. Please see if you can get this one ironed out, I'd love to use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The issue has been resolved. You may download the file again for latest version that will allow you to save it using Adobe Reader.

    Sorry about that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I like it a lot, like all your PDFs!

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great help, been using a homemade excel one at the moment but this knocks it for six. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is gorgeous. Fantastic job, thanks a lot for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hows you fix it? I made a list of my own at work on full adobe. Adobe reader gives me same problem

    ReplyDelete

Recommended Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin